We’re glad that you’ve found our website and are considering visiting our church.
Here are a few things you might want to know in advance:
- There is reserved visitor parking available when you pull into the lot.
- The Sunday morning worship service begins at 10: 30 am.There is a fully staffed nursery and classes for kids 5th grade and down (if you have children you will want to arrive a little early so you can get them checked into the kid’s hall downstairs).
- There is a fully staffed nursery and classes for kids 5th grade and down (if you have children you will want to arrive a little early so you can get them checked into the kid’s hall downstairs).
- There will be greeters in the lobby to assist you with directions or any questions you may have.
- Coffee and water are available for your convenience.
- The music is relatively contemporary and the dress is casual.
- You will not be called upon or singled out in any way as a visitor.
There is more information about the church here but the basics are:
- We are a New Testament church which follows only the Bible. We have no creeds or denominational requirements to which we subject ourselves
- Following primarily Acts 2: 42, our worship services consist of singing, prayer, sermons which expand on a biblical theme or passage of scripture and occasional video or testimony
- We also offer communion every week to those who have been baptized
- We not only seek to worship and glorify God with our services but to enjoy Christian fellowship, grow spiritually and prepare each other to continue sharing the love of Christ in our local community.
Directions to the church can be found here.